Employee-owned. One team.
Our company has been 100% employee-owned since 2003.
At Técnico, we believe that employee ownership through our ESOP (Employee Stock Ownership Plan) is a remarkable opportunity for our employee owners to actively share in our achievements. We foster a culture that empowers employees to take pride in their roles within the company and take ownership of the value they bring to our customers.
What is an ESOP?
ESOPs are a type of employee benefit plan that allow employees to become part-owners of the company they work for. Técnico’s ESOP is designed to give employees the opportunity to acquire stock ownership by accumulating shares in their ESOP account over time as part of a compensation package – employees never have to contribute any funds themselves to purchase shares. Employees earn shares through vested service – the only required investment from employee’s is the time and effort put into their job. These shares hold a beneficial interest, and upon retirement or separation, they receive the cash value of their shares.
- Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP) is a qualified, defined contribution employee benefit plan
- All contributions to the ESOP are made by the company.
- ESOP employees share in the future success of the company.
- ESOP companies have payout levels that are 3x to 7x greater than 401(k) plans, on average.
Técnico is proud to offer our employees the unique opportunity to become employee owners as shareholders of the company.
The ESOP – An Employee-Driven Culture
Success in any organization is driven by the people behind it. Our ESOP represents yet another step forward in creating a workplace where employees feel valued and inspired. Not only does the ESOP provide retirement benefits to our employees, it promotes an ownership culture among for our employees who receive direct financial benefits based on our company performance and, by extension, their hard work!
Our culture supports the people that work for us, and our ESOP builds on that foundation, allowing each employee owner the opportunity to benefit from the work we all put in. We recognize that it is our team’s dedication and hard work that shapes our company, and it is only fitting that they should reap the rewards of their contributions.
- Culture – Our ESOP supports our culture of working together towards common goals
- Common Goals – Being an ESOP supports our culture of working together towards common goals
- Benefits – The ESOP structure provides an additional retirement benefit for our employees
- Outperform – Our ESOP unites our employees to strive for excellence and outperform our competitors
We take pride in our employee’s valuable contributions to our ongoing prosperity, respecting our heritage as we steer confidently towards the future. Together, we forge a path to success, knowing that our employees’ success translates into our company’s success.
How Our ESOP Supports Our Customers
Técnico is committed to providing high-quality work, ensuring safety, meeting deadlines, and adhering to budgetary requirements to our customers. We pride ourselves on developing innovative solutions to support the long-term success of our customer’s needs.
Our ESOP supports these goals and our customers by creating:
- Greater accountability for work
- A commitment to quality
- A personal investment in the customer’s success